I'm a writer who loves Skillet and Assassin's Creed way too much.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
PRESS PLAY AND SING IT
DO NOT PRETEND YOU DON’T KNOW THE WORDS TO THIS
==> Hear first syllable
==> REBLOG AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
I’ve never fucking heard this before
What is this?
Must be an American thing.
I’m American and I’ve never heard of this
What the frick frack is this
Me: No it's ok I'll be alright I don't wanna burden you with my emotional garbage don't worry
Me: FRIEND IS SAD? TELL ME EVERYTHING. DON'T HOLD BACK. I'M HERE FOR YOU. DO YOU WANT ICE CREAM? BLANKET? I'VE CLEARED THE NEXT 5 HOURS OF MY SCHEDULE, TALK TO ME. I BROUGHT OREOS.